|Please read below carefully following terms and conditions.
Explore Tibet and Nepal Trekking Company is a trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. To secure place, 20% down payment is required to make in advance as per the company policy.
2. Rest of the payment is due 30 days before the trip departure date. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
3. We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date), but full payment of total tour cost should be made in advance.
4. Payments should be wired to one of our following banking Accounts:
- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card/Master Card as well. If you would like to make payment by Credit card; and print out the form; fill the form in details and fax back at +977-1-4351146. For credit card payment we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and 3% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee.
5. No refund is made for 30% deposit amount in case of delay arrival, no show or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
6. Having paid full amount of any trip, you're entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you're imposed cancellation charge as advised below: -
30 days or more deposit retained
15 days before departure 50%
10 days before departure 75%
3 days before departure 100%
Delay cancellation can be apply 100 percent. Cancellation can be made negotiation between us and clients understanding.
7. We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on the present rate.
8. We cancels your trip thanks to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn't fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
9. A tour / trek guide who represents Explore Tibet and Nepal Trekking Company deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
10. We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can't afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
11. You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
12. To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You're advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
13. On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost as single supplementary.
14. On any account, we're not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
15. All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We're not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.